You have insurance monies available to you because this storm has left you with storm damage; this is why you have been paying premiums for years. Filing a claim will NOT cause your insurance rates to increase. Homeowner’s premiums are based upon the area you live in and the losses recorded in that area.
Call your insurance provider or your local agent and file a storm damage claim for your home and property.
Many of our competitors are like flowers in the desert that pop out after a rare rainfall. They look showy for a couple of weeks and then are gone waiting for the next storm in a year or two. Wortham Bros, Inc. - A Company Texans Trust operates year round like the cactus that lives through all seasons.
Proof of Liability Insurance
- Carried with each of our representatives.
Licensed Roofing Contractor
- While the state of Texas doesn’t require any Licensing of Contractors many of our local communities do. Make sure your contractor is licensed to work in your city.
- 10 Years of free workmanship service
Most Roofing Companies Go Out of Business in Less than 2 Years.
- 27+ Years, Same Name. Same Owners
- Over 60,000 Roofs Installed
- A+ Rating
- Registered Member since 1992
No upfront money required
- Final payment only collected after completion.